Parker's DVG20 control valve has a well proven record for reliability in controlling fluid power. They are made from compacted graphite, a high strength iron alloy that allows for a 3500 PSI rating. Also features symmetrically timed spools, which allows for easy removal and reversal of spool for left or right hand operation and offers a wide range of function configurations, assuring that a control valve meeting your specific needs is just an e-mail away!
Parker's V20 directional control valve is a proven performer in this market. It has very low pressure drops and optimized metering spools designed specifically for these machines. V20 Series valves extension and retraction of cylinders, rotation of fluid motors and actuators, and sequence other circuit operations. This valve is available for parallel, tandem, combined parallel/tandem, and series hydraulic circuit applications up to 3500 PSI (242 bar) continuous operating pressure. With lighter spool actuating effort for finger tip touch and extra fine metering, the V20 Series is ideal for back hoe, front end loader and personnel lift applications.
· 1-10 sections per valve bank with load checks on each section
· Hard chrome plated spools
· Compact construction, reversible handle and power beyond capability
· Enhanced metering section available in both the high and low sections
· Differential poppet style relief, adjustable from 1500 to 3000 psi (low pressure version available - 500 to 1500 psi)
· Mid-Inlet and lock valve section available
· Flow control inlet